Monday, June 14, 2010

On sick leave

Yesterday was a bad Sunday.

Woke up late. Ma colleague called me on the phone and I realised I had totally lost ma voice (I think it's because I went to Hooters the evening before to eat and drink beer and cheered for Korea team). Wanted to report sick but it was too late to do so. So I rushed to work, fortunately I could make it on time.

Then, I went to the loo and realised I got ma period. It just came without warning the past few days omg! Before lunch I was fine. Then after lunch ma tummy started to ache more and more.

Stuck in the loo for a few minutes and then I struggled to the clinic by ma'self. Was already feelin' very giddy and I still had to walk some distance to the clinic through the carpark. Hot like hell and I was perspirin'. It seemed to take forever for me to reach the clinic.

When I entered the clinic it was super cold. Havin' cold sweat already. Vice President saw me and asked me how I was. I couldn't talk at all, was in such great pain and furthermore I lost ma voice. After consultation, seein' me in that state, VP thought I couldn't walk out of the clinic ma'self and asked the clinic staff to get a wheelchair for me. Omg I don't want anybody to recognise me as "the pink girl in wheelchair"!!! So I kept shakin' ma head...

Struggled back to the changing room and some colleagues found me and got a shock. They got warm water for me, helped me get ma bag from the counter upstairs and walked me to the taxi stand.

Cab driver made me angry by drivin' the longer route. Omg told him the way but he still drove the wrong way. Damn....

Took a nap after takin' medicine last afternoon and I was feelin' much better in the evening. Tummy cramp is gone.... But till now ma throat is still in a bad condition. ;(((

Wanna thank those who helped when I was in great pain, and everyone else who showered me with concern!! ^^