Monday, June 21, 2010

Still sick....

Throat still not fully recovered. Haven't got back ma original voice..... I miss it so much!!!!!

Still havin' cough too.....

Mom and colleagues keep tellin' me to see a doctor but I'm simply tooooo lazy!!!! But okok I will visit the clinic soon..... it's tiring to keep coughin' at night and talkin' in a man's voice.

Yesterday was a bad day... I was stationed at this counter and I was like runnin' in and out of our back room non-stop to get documents photocopied. That was when I thought heels were a burden!!! So I just took off ma heels and moved around at the counter and in the back room.... Heck care already!!!! The chairs at the counter were also a hindrance to ma movement... I was hoppin' left and right past the chairs...

And today!!!! Another damn bloody busy counter. Furthermore today is Monday, a lot a looooootttt of tour buses come from Malaysia. That means busy for us. Shit.....!!!! I almost burst into tears when I learned I would be at that counter for today... Omg I really worked and worked and worked non-stop! Hate the deployment...... Damn the person who arranged the deployment. Sucks!!!!