Thursday, March 11, 2010

Finally it's 2 days off!!!

Omg.... I've been strugglin' for the past 7 days at work and badly lookin' forward to ma 2 rest days. Everyday I drag ma feet to work, doesn't seem like a good sign. Always workin' for more than 9 hours every workin' day. Even break times are so rushing. Sometimes the system doesn't cooperate, just like the "ghosts" we face everyday at work.

And every single day before the start of shift, I worry if I will be put "up" there which is HELL. Die there and how you die also nobody knows. Can't get help from anywhere and anyone; the only person who can help you is yourself. Shit.....

Yesterday was the last day of ma 7-day stretch. Super fortunately I was being stationed at Festive Grand counter where you don't get much disturbance from people. Been waitin' to be posted there for a long, long time ever since the opening of the counter...!! What an awwwesome way to end ma 7-day-long torture.... It's a wish come true!! But after ma dinner break I had to return to the usual work pace coz the counter closes in the evening. Oh well, it doesn't matter coz a guest complemented me for being "very good" and that cheered me up a little... Hehee.

On 8 March night (which is actually the 9th morning), ma Executive invited me to St James club for some chilling out with the rest of the colleagues so I headed there after ma work. Drank and played some games and did some bonding.... It's been such a long time since we last did that. Simply no time!!! *Sobs* Waitin' for the next session probably in May....

Last night a guest asked me about the 7-month bonus which we will be gettin'. I asked him where he heard this from, he said he read from the Chinese papers. Ma colleague also encountered a guest who asked her. Ma guest told me that ma company might wanna make a public announcement first just in case when Marina Bay Sands opens, people wanna hop over. But the thing is, we don't even know about this internally. So, true or not??? If there's really such a thing then, even if it will cost ma life I will still stick ma ass to this job.... hahahaha.

Hmmm I'm stilllll wonderin' if ma leave in April will be approved.....