Saturday, March 27, 2010

Horrid....

Super upset.

The leave for April that I applied on the very first few days of February has just been rejected.

The angry thing is. You guys said right from the start "For 3 or more days of Annual Leave have to apply 2 months in advance". So I applied 2 months in advance. But then now you tell me ma leave is too long, I have to reapply again. From February until now (end of March) you didn't even bother to check first if ma leave application was ok before allowin' me to submit. So much time (a bloody 2 full months) wasted on waitin' and now you say ma leave cannot be approved. So in the first place why should I even bother to apply leave so early since you will only look at our applications when the month of our leave is around the corner? Told you guys so many times to speed up on the approval or else I'm gonna be so out of ma budget for ma trip. So are you going to top up the difference now?

And I still have to look for people who are willing to change their off days with me so that I can make it for ma trip. But then again I will still need your bloody approval before I can go ahead with the booking of ma flight and hotel. Even if I can wait, ma friends might not!!!! If they decide not to go coz too last minute, then ma budget will be even more for the accommodation.... so damn freakin' angry can.

If I get a lot of money for ma March salary, that is STILL ok.... BUT apparently the salary I received last night didn't include the amount this stupid company owes me for the months of January and February as promised to give in that letter. What is this?!?!

Leave like that, salary also like that... Might as well pack ma bag and go.