Saturday, March 6, 2010

First 5 days of March

Monday, 1 March: Sick leave

Tuesday, 2 March: Sick leave

Wednesday, 3 March: Off day

Thursday, 4 March:

Cashier at one of the counters, only in charge of redemption, nothing more, nothing less. Guests were nice to me, except for a few grumpy ones. An auntie even offered to buy Bak Kut Teh for me from one of the restaurants in here... haha. Tiring but happy. ^^

Friday, 5 March:

Crockfords Lounge. Best of the best of the best. Nobody in there except for Directors, Assistant Director and ma'self. Occasionally there were some outsiders poppin' in but other than that, I was just doin' some card processing for the Directors and ma colleague from the other department.

Even though I was up there for the very first time, one of the Directors was very good to me. She poured some of her cranberries in a bowl for me and put on ma desk. And then she made some coffee for her guests but her guests already had their coffee, so she passed me a cup and put on ma desk, and brought me a spoon and some sugar from the pantry area. I felt pampered! ;X

And chit chattin' with me throughout the day is the Assistant Director. At first I thought he was stuck up but after that when he struck a conversation with me, hmmmm he seems not that bad a person. But still I know I have to be wary of ma surroundings at work.

I was the first to finish ma work after shift, for the first time. This is the only day I could have a goooood rest at work ever since the opening day without strainin' ma throat and bendin' ma back too much, seriously. I don't mind being put up there again later today, lol.