Monday, February 22, 2010

Got ma first red packet!

Just came home from a chill-out session with colleagues in town... Finally it's off day for me today, been lookin' forward to this for 6 days!! Thank goodness I'm still alive.

Yesterday evening at last I got ma first red packet from a guest!!! She's such a nice person - patient and didn't give me any sort of trouble. I love this kinda people! And the amount inside is $12, even more than what ma own relatives gave me. Hohohoho....

I also encountered nasty guests who kept bombin' me with questions while I was busy handlin' some matters at hand. You want us to be fast but you wanna distract us... I'd rather you ask me after I'm done with your request. Slow, complain. Lousy service, complain. So contradicting. And if you want us to be nice to you, do not be demanding and rude. We are not here for you to test our patience....

Now the situation at work is sort of gettin' better. The queue is now more manageable. Or maybe it was Sunday night that's why. Ahhhhh....

I wonder if ma leave application for April will be approved!!! ;\\