Thursday, February 18, 2010

5th day of opening

Today is the third and final morning shift before ma next off day. Last morning I woke up at 5.30am and I was like "What??? So fast it's 5.30am and I have to go work again..." And this morning I woke up at 4am+ and found ma'self on ma chair and right in front of ma netbook.... Then I decided to just continue sleepin' on the chair for another hour. Coz if I were to go to bed, I sure oversleep. ;\\

Wanted to take sick leave as I felt really too tired. But come to think of it, I'd rather save ma sick leave for some other time, don't waste it first. ;p

Another dragon queue today. There were some disagreements and unhappiness among guests in the queue. Oh well.... All I can say is they have to live with it. Don't blame us for being slow....

3 more working days... Starting from tomorrow I have to work from 5.30pm to 2am but I think I will have to stay back every night to help out with the overwhelming crowd...

This job is not funny man...!