Monday, February 1, 2010

Ma most happening day this year

31 January 2010, which is actually yesterday, was so far the most happening day of this year for me.... I received the news early morning about the approval of ma employee license and I was over the moon! Just 4 days from the date of ma interview and I've gotten ma license already.... Wanna thank the kind interviewer!

After work I went to Universal Studios with ma colleagues to try out the rides. Took the Enchanted Airways dragon coaster and Battlestar Galactica. Humans versus Cylons... I went for the Human one. Totally scary and made ma legs turn jelly. Wanted to take Cylon but we had to wait more than half an hour so we gave up.

I shopped at the stores and spent a total of 180 bucks. Lol... I've just contributed ma funds to ma big, big, big boss again.... But it's all worth it ^^

Today we went there again, this time round it was for lunch. Pretty good chicken, but super deep fried. Not good to eat too much especially when I'm already growin' fatter.... Hahahaha.

Bought a small bag at Vivocity specially to squeeze into ma work locker. There go ma Korean bag and Guess long wallet.... ;\\