Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ma first midnight shift

Two words: Fun, tiring.

Before work I met up with ma colleague at Orchard Road coz we wanted to get some cosmetic stuff. She got Laneige loose powder and I bought ma toner at Etude House. There was this Korean man standin' outside the shop shoutin' to attract people into the shop. Apparently we caught him fallin' asleep while shoutin' and then he saw me gigglin'. Then he gave a very wide smile which I can still remember vividly hahahaha super funny... After that we went to Wisma as I wanted to check out the BB cream from Gowoonsesang. Seems not bad so I bought it.

Took the train to Harbourfront and had some coffee at McCafe to perk ourselves up for the shift later. Shortly, another colleague met us up and we went to work together.

Midnight shift earlier turned out to be quite ok. Did what we had to do, but when it was around 2am ma eyelids started to feel heavy and ma eyes started to feel a little painful and dry. By 5am, I already felt weary and by 6am I wanted to rest ma head on the table. Lol...

One of the security guards made me super furious... He talked to me in a damn fierce tone for doin' something I wasn't supposed to do. C'mon... our workplace hasn't even opened and no one was around at all, furthermore I'm also one of the staff! He also was doin' something he wasn't supposed to be doin', so why the fuck should he tell me off? Bloody shit, I will remember his eff face!

The clock ticked at 7am and I found ma'self sittin' very still on ma chair, stonin' and waitin' for the morning shift people to arrive. At 8.10am our executive told us to leave the office and wait to clock out at 8.30am, so we proceeded to the canteen first. Colleagues from other departments texted me to say they saw me stonin'... Hahaha ma expression must have been too obvious.

Slept the entire day and ma off day has just been wasted like that. Workin' at 7am later... Totally sucks!!!! I want one more off day.... Sobsss.