Thursday, January 7, 2010

One month

Today marks one month from the date I joined this big, big family. Everyone has been kind to me and I'm now exceptionally close to some colleagues - meals together, tea breaks together, sit together, walk together, go everywhere together, do everything together. Lol. I like this kinda closeness, feels very warm. ^^

Today a name list is out for interview dates with the regulatory authority. Everyone else in ma batch has gotten their interview date. Where is mine??? So worrying... ;((

And I still have not freakin' received any email from the Reservations side with regard to ma hotel bookings. Everyone else has gotten a room but not me..... shucks!!! I wanna stay at Hard Rock Hotel and Festive Hotel next weekend!!!! Or at least this comin' Wednesday night...

After much consideration, I've decided to say Goodbye to ma long hair.... together with me are a few other female colleagues. Hahaha we just can't stand bunnin' up our hair. And I SUPER exceptionally hate. SUPER not nice lor.... makes ma face even bigger and rounder... yuckss!!! Gonna cut it this Sunday already.... long hair, I will miss you!!

Lookin' forward to next week for we will not be at our current location anymore.... but I must say that the shift timings seem idiotic.... ;((

아자 아자, 화이팅!! (Aja aja, fighting!!)