Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Super busy day after 2 rest days....

Back to work today... Seriously, I've never had a time in ma life when I couldn't leave the counter for a toilet break or even a sip of water for the ENTIRE day. And the last time I got a terrible backache was 5 years ago when I had to get used to bendin' ma back at work during ma internship days in the hotel (I worked in the front office back then).

Today from 8.30am when we took over from the previous shift, we were occupied all the way past noon time and till the very last minute of our shift. I had ma lunch only at 3.30pm at the back office and I kept it short at 15 minutes. As usual, our Director bought all of us take-away lunch. And he gave us red packets each in the morning. So nice of him!

Though busy, I was happy coz I received complements from guests on ma service. Hahahaa. But I also had ma fair share of dealin' with idiots. After ma experience with 3 idiots at the counter today, I think ma patience is really well-trained. I managed to keep ma smile all the way while they kept makin' things difficult for me. Wanna eat me up huh... I make sure no way they can do that!!

5 more days of hard work. 加油!!!