Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bloody busy day

This kind of 'busy' I don't think anyone else can imagine. Especially at the otherwise thought to be "peaceful heaven" counter.

Even before the clock struck 12.30pm, ma colleague and I were kept busy all the way till I finished ma shift at 4.30pm. Just the two of us battlin' with a long queue right in front of us. Totally no time to breathe at all. And the bloody grid phone screen had to keep flashin', and finally ma mobile phone rang. Super Rabbit called, and ma phone rang "Stop callin', stop callin'" (it's Lady Gaga's Telephone chorus) and the guest with me laughed out.

"Called so many times, why didn't you pick up the phone?? Or you guys are carryin' another phone?"

"We're very busy now I have no time to talk to you."

"Hah??? Very busy now ah?? Many people there ah??"

"Yesssss there's a long queue here. I have no time to talk to you."

"Ohh ohhhh okok bye bye bye bye."

Omg she must have been thinkin' we were skivin'!!! On a bloody Sunday I don't see how we can rest and relax there... Especially when people come to know they don't have to pay a levy and they can still do their cards here. -_____-!!! Plus some lame thingy that requires us to photocopy this and that and draggin' even more time.

Didn't manage to eat the whole 8.5 hours and the coffee ma colleague bought for me had already gone cold even before I could drink a sip. Waste money....

Anyway just now after work I met up with ma cousin and auntie whom I've not met for a donkey's years.... Had dinner at Citylink Xin Wang Taiwan cafe. Then cousin and I went window-shopping nearby.... Talked about sooo many things and I realised I had really missed out on a lot of things about her life. I'm glad she contacted me again, if not I don't know if we're even gonna meet in the next few years....

Oh well!!!!!! I hope tomorrow being a Monday is a better day....