Thursday, April 8, 2010

Holiday for me!

Leave is approved!! Now waitin' for ma friend to confirm on her side... again....

Away from work for 11 days... This is the current record-breaker in ma department (not takin' into account those who have to be away for their In Camp Training). So I will depart from Singapore on 8 May at night, reachin' Korea on the 9th morning, and then fly back on the 17th. 18th shall be ma rest day and then 19th morning I'm back to work.... Wahahaha this is gonna be an awesome trip....

Earlier on, ma colleague sent me a text about this permanent midnight shift thingy. She said she can't sleep at night so midnight shift suits her best. I'm also thinkin', since I don't sleep too early, then I might as well work at night! I can lose some weight too! And if I'm on permanent midnight shift I can earn hell lotsa money based on the night allowance... Just that I have to sacrifice ma night life.... Oh well!! If I have more money at the end of the month I can enjoy even more on overseas trips.... So I shall give it a try if there's such a chance!! ^^