Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Something to look forward to again.... ^^

In response to ma previous entry, I didn't actually manage to attend Sammi's concert coz ma colleague wasn't free. So... Maybe this time round I will go for Aaron Kwok's concert again this year!

This May is simply happening! I will be away from work for 11 days (oh, in response to ma previous previous entry, I have cancelled ma April leave and postponed to May)!! Original schedule was 2 days off, followed by 6 days of work, followed by 3 days off. So, I've applied for 4 days of leave and changed for an off day with 2 colleagues, in order not to work the 6 days. This is how I manage to get 11 days off! Wahahaa. Still awaitin' approval of ma leave application though.

Discussed with ma colleague earlier on goin' on a short trip together with some others in June.... He suggested goin' onboard a gambling ship which I think is an awesome idea! Gotta let another colleague of ours know and see what she says....

Yesterday being Tuesday in the Crockfords Tower VIP Lounge was soooooo relaxing.... I didn't have anything to do at all. Basically I was just like a travel agent: lookin' for cheapest flights and hotels online and calculatin' budget for ma'self and sendin' email to ma friend regarding her budget. Lol. I think I'm cut out to be a freelance in this....

Today's gonna be the last working day and then I will have 2 days off..... Woohooo!!