Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ma precious weekends

So super lookin' forward to today as this week's Saturday I'm OFF!!! No doubt I have to make full and good use of this weekend to do what I've been longin' to do... and that's... go shopping!!!! Not shoppin' for clothes tho.... I wanna get ma skincare items and nail color (already runnin' out of color combinations for ma pretty nails hehee). And of course the place to be for me is Etude House. Now, I don't have to step outta Singapore and squeeze with the crowd at the Immigrations to buy ma skincare stuff anymore, and that's the greatest joy for me! Hooray!

This afternoon I met up with Fong ai ai in town and we went for eyebrow trimming at Far East Plaza. Oh gosh, I super dread the threading part. It's painful man!! The Chinese lady who did the plucking and threading for me asked if I wanted to thread away ma facial hair just above ma mouth. Fong then commented, "It's very painful one." And that got me pretty nervous especially when I saw the lady holdin' the thread already. WAH LAU. I can tell you it's REALLY painful. I was like "Ouch!" Luckily I didn't drop tears. I think ma threshold of pain is pretty high lah, wahahah.

Today at Etude House, I spent 68.60 SGD in total on a bottle of toner, a bottle of cleansing oil and 2 nail colors. And, I was issued a membership card. Woohoo! Much better than the one issued by the Etude House outlet in City Square in Malaysia; gotta accumulate so many chops (for 1 chop you gotta spend like RM 30.00 at least) then you can have some discount or rebate or something. What nonsense... and the service here is definitely better than over there. The staff here can say "gamsa hamnida" but the staff in Malaysia can't!

Decided not to have dinner as we weren't too hungry. We went to have some coffee at Starbucks Coffee instead.

Me and ma favourite girl,
known each other for 6 years,
friendship still goin' strong!






Hmmmmm I think I saw some hunk that's why ma eyes opened so big like goldfish eyes... hahaha



Our day ended after coffee as Fong's feet were hurtin' after a long walk from one end to the other of Orchard Road... let's come out again reaaal soon with Minrui, Xian and probably Jace too! ;))

Tomorrow I shall go to the NATAS Travel Fair to check out good deals for ma upcoming trips in November... goshhh I can hardly wait!!!