Sunday, August 30, 2009

NATAS Holidays 2009

Ah! As I mentioned in ma previous entry, I was headin' to this NATAS travel fair at Singapore Expo today to hunt for some good deals for ma upcoming trips in November. Well, indeed I managed to dig out a good bargain for ma Phuket trip this time round. As accommodation is already settled (will be stayin' at Hilton hotel), I was only lookin' for flight deals.

Approached Pricebreaker and the counter girl told us, "Only left 2 seats." (This is confirmed bullshit, lol.) The carrier is SilkAir and it's only SGD 225 per pax + SGD 30 per pax for service charge (ma air fare to Bangkok flyin' Air Asia was also SGD 250 so this is really a good deal). Timings for the round trip flights are also perfect. Therefore we booked on the spot.




Went around the halls somemore to grab some brochures for Hong Kong and Korea, hehee. Thinkin' of goin' to HK on 12-15 Nov but it's not confirmed... gotta discuss with ma dear colleague this coming week.




Proceeded to Marina Square after that for dinner at Thai Express. I decided to have a change - I ordered the soft-shell crab dish after such a long time (I always ordered green curry with chicken).



Black pepper soft-shell crab with rice


Looks yummy right? But it made me pant like a dog coz the black pepper was sooo spicy! Omg! I just can't take too spicy food.... side-effect: burning tongue; after-effect: burning stomach. Damn~