Thursday, September 17, 2009

Guys tryin' to act "himbotic"?

Too stupid that I have to blog this down....

As usual, everyday is quiet at ma workplace during this period of time. I feel sleepy at the desk at all times and I tend to get agitated easily. Today, at that time of incident, I wasn't attendin' to any student and I was busy tearin' paper at ma counter for our own use. I noticed a group of guys standin' somewhere near the counters, probably waitin' for other friends, I don't know as I couldn't be bothered.

Suddenly, I saw them standin' in front of me. There were 4 of them, I think.


Guy A: Hi.

Me: Yah... hi.

Guy A to his friends: Eh I said Hi already!

Guy B came sittin' at ma counter.

Guy B: Do you have a list of companies with which we can apply for attachment?

Me: Hmmm.. You can write in to Nancy to get the list.

Guy C to his friends: Who is Nancy..?

Me: Oh, Nancy is the course coordinator for ACCA course.

Guy B turned to his friends, lookin' super puzzled.

Guy B: But we're not in ACCA, we're takin' Hospitality.

Me: -____-!!! You can go to Counters 7 and 8 at the other side to ask.


And then his friends started laughin' damn loudly at him and sayin' things like, "Why you come to this counter and ask?!?!? This is for ACCA lah!!!!.... You first day come here is it???"

I couldn't laugh as I was too pissed off by his stupidity. I think his friends were also irritating! Why since they knew, they couldn't let him know first? Lame!

Then as they walked away they did turn back to look at me and I gave a super sarcastic smile.

Oh please don't think I will find you guys funny and cute! Takin' Diploma/Degree already but still so 'himbotic'....... cannot make it man.