Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy birthday, ai ai!!

Actually, Fong ai ai's birthday is on the 16th of this month, however she chose to hold a celebration in the club on the 12th, which is just last Saturday. Wise choice :)) Well, I'm just gonna post some pix here (we took too many pix that night, hehe)...

I first met up with Xian to walk around and then Fong came to join us at Vivocity... went to do some recce for good and affordable food before Fong's arrival. Couldn't be too expensive, must be only about 10 dollars per pax (oh well we're both too broke). Therefore after some consideration, we found ourselves queuein' outside Kim Gary Hong Kong restaurant.



Ai ai and our minced beef french fries


Playful Xian. Can you see the difference in size of our bowls?
So actually I don't eat the most ;p




After dinner, we went to get some fake lashes for Fong to make her even more stunning that night. Xian helped to apply eyeliner and I helped to put on the lashes for her. Hahaha the results was not bad indeed!

Xian, I think we both can venture into a partnership and become lady bosses of a Make-up Artist business.

Anyway, we went to St James Power Station and entered Dragonfly before 9pm. Lol so early, yes but we just gotta enjoy the free entrance and all. We ordered 2 towers of Tiger beer and also a bottle of Chivas.









Our twin tower ;p




Me and the 寿星婆 hahaa


*Muaxxx*


Forced to do this in front of the cam lol




Oh we kept toastin' and toastin' like nobody's business...
ended up we drank so much, the girls got intoxicated pretty early.



Just another random pic among
the whole lot... wahaha



SCBF [siao cha bor (mad woman) family] reunion!!!


Very funny, Fong went home early without a word coz she was too drunk, Minrui gf was sittin' still and looked like she couldn't see anybody at all. Only left me, Jace and Bebe who were actually more sober. And plus some guys whom I totally didn't know at all. There was one cute one sharin' the tables with us but nah I got no interest in local guys. Hahahaha ;pp

I left the club with Bebe at 3.30am while I got no clue where the rest of the people went to. It's been so long since I last went home from clubbing so late. I must say that I really enjoyed ma'self a lot, a lot.

Love you babes! We shall meet up again soon, yeah?