Thursday, October 15, 2009

David's and Diana's big day

04.10.09,

The day when David and Diana celebrated with everyone their biggest and happiest occasion in their lives.

Deeply appreciate their invitation to their wedding lunch :))

Congratulations once again!

Venue: Parkroyal Hotel at Beach Road



Whole family and friends onstage for toasting


Bride and groom


Groom singin' to Can't Take Ma Eyes Off You lol


Wedding gift


Hehehe


Angele and me


Angele, me, Kylie


Angele, Kylie, Jacq, me. Level 2 babes hehe.


Elaine and me (I feel inferior hahaha)


Me and Kylie (I feel inferior again -__-)


Angele, Janice, me, Elaine


Petals on the cocktail table belong to the reception table
of another wedding couple's LOL







Cute bears, pretty flowers and hot ladies HOHOHO

After the event, I accompanied Angele to Bugis for some window-shopping. Then she brought me to this icecream place in Iluma shopping mall for some great icecream. Great in size too.



Ma humongous icecream cone haha.


Angele and her mini cup.


Almost puked as I struggled to finish the icecream...
too much for me lol


Went home in the evening as we both were tired.. for me I felt sleepy probably coz of the good food at the wedding lunch that made me so full ;pp Lalalala...