Thursday, October 22, 2009

An update on the interview with RWS....

Supposed to have ma interview at 10am but I ended up reachin' the place early. I guess I was too anxious about it??? Oh well, this interview determines ma future so I'd rather be early than be late!

I went there and the HR girl took ma height. 157.... seems like I couldn't cheat ma way through like 'growing' 1 cm taller lol.

The next female candidate after me turned up and the girl took her height. 166cm... Hmmm yeahh ok.....

And then the next female candidate after her arrived and it was the same thing. WELL.... 168cm.... (shucks shucks shucks)

一山还有一山高!!!!!!

Anyway... I followed the girl to the interview room and I was like peepin' into the room as I entered. Luckily only one woman inside.... I was thinkin' there could be 2 or 3 interviewers like the NTU interview I went for the other time (5 persons lookin' at me).... scared me outta ma wits.

Of all the questions that I prepared for the interview, she asked me the first question on ma script "Tell me about yourself." And then she asked me about ma japanese and korean languages. "If there are Korean guests and they ask u a question, are u able to reply them in Korean?" I only know I kept answerin' ma Korean language is still quite basic for now (a bit jialat).

She moved on to ask me some other questions, and I also, in return, asked her some questions regarding the job, for instance overseas training and overseas posting.

Oh man... I wonder how I fared. Not totally confident in ma'self....

Anyway after the interview I went to the temple beside the office building to pray that ma interview would be successful and to watch over ma family.

Then, I walked into the neighbourhood in which I had always lived for the first 15 years of ma life. Took some photos while reminiscin' the good old days.....



This is the block which some of ma primary school
friends (used to) live. Not sure about now.



Carpark which I would always look down to see
if ma dad had come home



Attended tuition together with friends
after school in this block



This is the block which I lived in


This playground... the place my friends and I would
always hang out at. But now it has changed...



Front view of ma block (photo taken
at the bus stop in front)



Far in front in this picture is the place where we would buy
Sailormoon cards and tidbits and many other things..
and there's the clinic I always went to when I was small...


I called up ma primary school best friend to tell her I was at the premise (she still lives there). But she happened to be outside so I couldn't meet her at her house. ;((

I wish I could move back there again... It's such a quiet and tranquil neighbourhood. I miss Pandan Gardens!!!!!