Saturday, October 24, 2009

Party @ Obar

Friday, 16 October 2009, Eve of Deepavali
(mistake corrected)

As I worked morning shift on that day, I had the time to return home to get changed before goin' out for the night. Went out again at about 8pm and met up with Fong ai ai at Plaza Singapura.

Had our dinner at the food court and then we were lookin' around the shops. We ended up at 77th Street and some rings on display caught our eyes. Tried on some designs which we preferred but only the smallest size of the first design I fancied could fit ma finger, and then I bought it. Well, ma finger can hardly find rings that fit, so I think next time ma wedding ring has to be custom made. Lalala.

Proceeded to O Bar to meet up with Minrui GF and her colleagues and her bf. Got a table coz we ordered a bottle of Johnnie Walker.




After a while we went up to Double O for some drinks and music.




Ai ai and me


Thomas had a must-shoot pose

Shortly, we went back downstairs to O Bar to wait for 12am. Time for the birthday girls to cut the cake!!!













All gulpin' down shots. I didn't, hehe.

I had so much fun dancin' on the dancefloor. ;p

Played till around 1.30am and then went home. Wished I could stay longer.... but anyway I hope GF and company enjoyed themselves that night!!