Thursday, December 3, 2009

27 Nov - A date with ma ai ai

Met Fong ai ai at Cityhall and we proceeded to Suntec City as I wanted to do up ma new phone. Bought a casing and screen protectors for it... cost me 60 bucks in total. Worth it ;))








I'm a fan of red so I will surely choose red outta the 3 colors available - brown, red and silver.

Afterwhich, we went to dine at Waraku for dinner, believin' we could enjoy the 30% discount promotion since ai ai has the Waraku card.



Me and ma cream-based fresh prawns udon...




I love cream-based udon~~


Mushroom and Oysters wrapped with Bacon


This salmon fish is gooood.

And then, ai ai realised she didn't bring her Waraku card. Therefore, we gotta pay full fare. Lol..... funny. Waraku gave her two $2 "Apology vouchers". I don't think we need them coz they should give us 30% discount instead. ;p

Decided to go to Orchard Road since we still had a lot of time. Surprisingly, time passed reaaal slowly that night....



Giant LV sittin' outside Ngee Ann City


Tall Christmas tree in Ngee Ann City


Ai ai and me


LV heels



We walked to ION and decided to chill out at Starbucks coffee. When we reached there, it was fully packed so we took away our coffee. Sat and relaxed outside the mall, lookin' at people and enjoyin' every sip. I love this life.