Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thank God It's Saturday

Ooooo! Wednesday was the first official day of ma training. I felt the pressure already as we had to memorise some standard script to be narrated to our guests at work. And it's like suuuuper long kind. A total of 9 lines in the script?? Gosh!!! Luckily I already got it drilled into ma brain on that day itself... And other than this there are also other scripts to be memorised. Haix don't know how ma brain is gonna absorb everything man. I think it works better only when I keep repeatin' in real life situation.

Thursday and yesterday were even worse than Wednesday. These 2 days we had a training conducted by our Director. Best lah... roleplay, roleplay and roleplay. Yesterday we had a mock exercise. I think it's fun to roleplay with other people whom you know or don't know, unlike havin' to do it with or in front of your Director, which is like totally stressful and scary coz you're bound to make mistakes when you're nervous. ;\\



Ma group presentin'


Everyone voted YES for every group lol...

Oh and I like to go out for lunch with ma colleagues. Especially when they're drivin'. Haha. On Thursday we walked out to a coffee shop for lunch. Yesterday we travelled to a hawker centre nearby and I had Nasi Lemak at only 2 bucks and sugar cane juice at only 1 buck. Next time when we go back there again, I will try the century egg congee. ;pp

Today I'm goin' to JB with some of ma colleagues for some shopping and seafood dinner. Woohooo! Shuang daoooo...