Thursday, December 3, 2009

The arrival of ma new baby

It finally came on the 26th of November...












Angele also got a brown one and it also arrived at her house on the same day... hehee.

Wah.. now I'm reminded of the Singtel incident. Ordered the phone at its "promotion" price SGD 88. "Promotion" was supposed to end on 20 Nov. The next day being a Saturday, Angele checked the Singtelshop website again and the price, for the same mobile plan, was ZERO dollar.

I immediately called up to find out what it was all about. The first woman told me the promotion had not ended and the price would change every now and then. The second woman told me this zero-dollar promotion is a Saturday promotion, and that every Saturday they will have a promotion. Then I might as well wait for a few more days then go and order, then I wouldn't even have to pay a single cent.

I asked if I could cancel ma order and reorder it. She said there will be a cancellation charge of 30 bucks. Well, 30 bucks is cheaper than 88 bucks.

Anyway, she said she would get back to me to see if she can provide other solutions. Yeah, she called back like few hours later. Then she told me that they won't advise me to cancel as firstly there would be a cancellation fee, and secondly the cancellation process would take 2 to 3 working days and by the time, the zero-dollar promo might have ended. So they would, instead, waive off two months of ma monthly subscription fee which is actually more than the 88 bucks I had to pay for the handset. Hmmm... ok fair enough. At least Singtel is not that f***ed up...

Love ma phone! (Just that it can't read Korean characters and this sucks...)