Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve 2009.... Not a relaxing one.

~ Updating at the desk of ma office right now ~

Few days back, I learned that I have been selected to go for a roadshow on New Year's Eve. And I'm actually the first one in ma batch (it's the last batch in ma department) to be asked to go for roadshow. Ok, this I can take. Then yesterday ma 'seniors' came to congratulate me and told me to check ma mail. Sadly, I'm involved in an exercise that will determine whether the whole team can get the special licence or not. This means, I'm officially chosen to be part of the team that represents the whole dept. Don't know whether to feel unfortunate or honoured.

So today I went for a dry run at the room with the rest. Luckily, nothing bad happened to me. Smooth sailing. I guess I had been worryin' too much last night and this morning. Lol. Anyway comin' Tuesday is the real thing but I'm put on stand-by with ma other batch-mate coz we are too new. HENG AH.....

Goin' for ma roadshow later in the evening till 8pm. Then dinner with ma colleagues and hopefully we're able to stay out till 12mn as it's the end of 2009!!!

And tomorrow we will be headin' to Kuala Lumpur for a 3day 2night getaway. Nice!

Happy New Year to everyone in advance!~