Wednesday, December 9, 2009

8 Dec - Second and last day of induction

Through this 2-day corporate induction I learned a lot of things about the company etc. But most importantly I think I made a hell lot of friends there, no matter they are in the Rooms side or F&B or whatsoever.

The saddest thing is that 2 days is simply too short. Just when I have gotten along pretty well with the others, we have to part. Especially those few peeps who are in the same department as me... coz we are in different teams therefore we have to be separated. ;(( I will miss them!!!

And also the peeps who were in the same group as me. Group 6 rocks!




At the end of the induction, we had to play a game and no mistake was allowed in the process if not we would have to start all over again. We had to restart damn alot of times and from this we could see who wanted to be in control, who wasn't happy with whom, so on and so forth. We thought we couldn't go home until very late! But fortunately we finished it in an hour... Phewww!





Our trainer for the induction




Completed the game finally~~~

After the induction was over, I waited for the Assistant Manager together with two other batch mates to come and 'claim' us coz she was nowhere to be seen while the other department had already gathered with their AM. Our AM came and brought us to meet our other colleagues.

And then the day ended. Damn tired man.... I fell asleep on the bus and fell asleep at ma netbook at night too. But it was worthwhile... had so much fun during this induction!

"A million moments. One world."