Friday, December 18, 2009

Another week has passed....

In a slowwww blink of the eye it's Friday again. Thank goodness I could survive till now... hahaha well actually it ain't that bad. Majority of ma colleagues is nice, and I mean majority. Humbleness is the key.

Past few days were intensive training conducted by the earlier batches for the newest people includin' me. But sorry to say, that wasn't too effective. I think only yesterday's and today's training is far better. Simply because of the method of 'grilling'. Oh, and one more point: impatience will have no positive outcome.

Yesterday and today I got to play games in the mock-up room. Yesterday I played 3 Picture, and today I played Tai Sai and Money Wheel. Even as I was merely watchin' ma colleagues playin' Pontoon at the table, I was very 'high' too. I think I, from a Recreational gambler, will transform into an At Risk gambler. Hopefully I don't and won't become a Pathological gambler i.e. problem gambler. ;p

After gaming in the mock-up room, we went back to our office for some photo-taking to prepare a scrapbook for our Director as a gift. :))




This is just one of the many photos to be put in the scrapbook. Everyone has to do their own page and then they will all be consolidated. Well, this is ma homework over the weekend.... lalalaa.

Happy weekends everyone!